Soundcloud

Monday, November 3, 2014

Other Arts


I don't just compose Music! Did you think that was all?!

Yep, I don't just compose music. I have managed to achieve some experience in other art forms such as Painting, 3D modelling, Drawing, Vector Drawing, Photography, Building with Legos, wait a minute... building with Legos? Hmm maybe that's an old one. Yeah I always liked to play around with Legos. Let's continue: Making Videogames, Filming stuff, Acting, and maybe other ones that I don't have in mind right now but probably will stick out later.

Want some examples? All right!

Painting:

A musical keyboard... How creative!

Photography:

My cat, called Mini. Pretty isn't he?

3D Modelling:

Believe it or not, that's some sort of temple.
I'd agree it looks like a shopping mall though.

So those are some examples of other things I can do. I could post more examples but I'm running a bit late and I've posted pretty much for today.
Hope you enjoyed the material I've shared with you up to now and look forward to share more in the future.

¡Nos vemos!

No comments:

Post a Comment